Our specialty clinics and programs give patients and their families access to comprehensive, in-depth care – all under one roof.
- Epilepsy Program aims to improve your child’s quality of life by achieving the best seizure control possible.
- Headache and Migraine Program While occasional headaches are common in children, frequent headaches and migraines can be debilitating, interfering with all aspects of life including quality of sleep, school performance, appetite, and relationships with family and friends
- Neonatal Neurology Program works closely with a comprehensive team of neonatal specialists to take extra special care of children born with serious brain conditions.
- Sports Neurology Program. A one-of-a-kind in the region, led by child neurologist, Kate Labiner, fellowship-trained in sports neurology, and supported by concussion specialists, Dr. Michael Reardon and Dr. Lindsay Elton.
- Tuberous Sclerosis Program is led by pediatric neurologist Dr. Karen Keough and includes a variety of specialists necessary to monitor and manage the manifestations of the disease.