Our specialty clinics and programs give patients and their families access to comprehensive, in-depth care – all under one roof.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Resource Clinic. Cannabidiol or CBD is a new emerging treatment for epilepsy and other neurological conditions. This unique clinic allows patient families with a child prescribed CBD to ask a clinician questions while also being closely monitored.
- Epilepsy Program aims to improve your child’s quality of life by achieving the best seizure control possible.
- MDA Program offers a comprehensive clinical approach for muscular dystrophy and other neuromuscular disorders. Led by Meeta Cardon, each appointment often involves visits from providers in a broad range of specialties.
- Neonatal Neurology Program works closely with a comprehensive team of neonatal specialists to take extra special care of children born with serious brain conditions.
- Sports Neurology Program. A one-of-a-kind in the region, led by child neurologist, Kate Labiner, fellowship-trained in sports neurology, and supported by concussion specialists, Dr. Michael Reardon and Dr. Lindsay Elton.
- Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic is led by pediatric neurologist Dr. Karen Keough and includes a variety of specialists necessary to monitor and manage the manifestations of the disease.