Michael Reardon, MD
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Pediatrician and Child Neurologist
Dr. Michael Reardon graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 1993 and later earned his medical degree from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He completed his residency in neurology in 2001, serving as neurology chief resident from 2000-2001 at the University of Iowa. Dr. Reardon also fulfilled his pediatric residency at the University of Iowa, followed by fellowship training in child neurology.
Dr. Reardon worked as a child neurologist at Driscoll Children’s Hospital in Corpus Christi before coming to Austin. Most recently, he practiced with Pediatric Specialty Services at Dell Children’s Medical Center of Texas, acting as director of Dell Children’s Medical Center Concussion Clinic. Dr. Reardon also served as co-director of the Pediatric Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic. He is currently a faculty member for the child neurology residency program at Texas A&M College of Medicine. He often works with local fire departments and school districts to provide concussion health education. Dr. Reardon is one of the physicians that started the Child Neurology Consultants of Austin (CNCA) practice in 2016.
Dr. Reardon is married with three sons and enjoys hiking, outdoor sports, writing, and music.
- Concussions / Traumatic Brain Injury
- General Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 2004
- Undergraduate: University of Oklahoma College of Arts and Science, 1993
- Medical Education: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 1997
- Residency: Pediatrics, University of Iowa, 2001
- Fellowship: Child Neurology, University of Iowa, 2003
Concussion Oversight Committee Member:
- Austin Independent School District (AISD)
- Eanes Independent School District (EISD)
To make an appointment with Dr. Michael Reardon at our South Austin location, please call Child Neurology Consultants of Austin at (512) 494-4000, or book an appointment now.