Sara Siddiqui, MD
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Pediatrician and Child Neurologist
Dr. Sara Siddiqui is a pediatric neurologist and epileptologist (specialist in epilepsy).
She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Chicago in biological sciences, followed by her medical training at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Siddiqui completed a combined residency in pediatrics and pediatric neurology at the Medical College of Wisconsin and the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. She fulfilled her fellowship in pediatric epilepsy at The University of Texas at Austin–Dell Children’s Medical Center.
Dr. Siddiqui has a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric epilepsy and medically refractory epilepsy disorders. Additionally, she has extensive clinical experience with pediatric EEG studies. Dr. Siddiqui also works with patients suffering from general neurology disorders such as headaches, migraines, and tics.
When describing her approach to patient care, Dr. Siddiqui says she enjoys building compassionate relationships with each and every child she treats, as well as their families.
In her spare time, Dr. Siddiqui loves to explore parks and toddler-friendly places with her husband and son.
- Medically refractory epilepsy
- General neurology disorders
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 2020
- Undergraduate: University of Chicago, 2009
- Medical Education: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, 2015
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, 2020
- Pediatric Epilepsy Fellowship: The University of Texas at Austin–Dell Children’s Medical Center, 2021
To make an appointment with Dr. Sara Siddiqui at our Central Austin and Cedar Park locations, please call Child Neurology Consultants of Austin at (512) 494-4000, or book an appointment now.