Riddhiben Patel, MD
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Pediatrician and Child Neurologist
Dr. Riddhiben Patel earned her medical degree in Gujrat, India, and came to United States in 2007. She completed her pediatric residency at Brookdale University Hospital in New York, followed by a fellowship in pediatric neurology at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Patel joined the pediatric neurology department at the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC) in 2015 where she served as the director of The Headache Clinic. In 2022, she moved to Austin to join Child Neurology Consultants of Austin.
Dr. Patel has a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric headaches and migraines, as well as general neurology disorders. She is fluent in Hindi and Gujarati.
When describing her approach to patient care, Dr. Patel says she aims to provide friendly, comprehensive, and compassionate neurologic care to children and their families so they can have a better quality of life. She strives to provide evidence-based, patient-centric care.
Outside of the office, Dr. Patel enjoys cooking, dancing, and traveling to new places with her family and friends.
- General child neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 2015
- Headache Medicine, United Council for Neurologic Subspecialities, 2018
- Medical Education: Government Medical College, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
- Residency: Brookdale University Hospital New York, 2012
- Pediatric Neurology Fellowship: Wayne State University Detroit, Michigan, 2015
To make an appointment with Dr. Riddhiben Patel at our Central Austin and Cedar Park locations, please call Child Neurology Consultants of Austin at (512) 494-4000, or book an appointment now.