Jinfon Ong, MD
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Child Neurologist
Dr. Jinfon Ong graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in biochemistry in 1998. He also earned a master of science in human computer interaction from DePaul University in Chicago. Dr. Ong later received his medical degree from Rush University (also in Chicago). He completed his pediatric residency at the University of Texas Southwestern, followed by fellowship training in child neurology at the University of Washington/Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Ong serves as the Spasticity Clinic director at Dell Children's Medical Center and is the medical director for the Neonatal Neurology service at St. David’s and North Austin Medical Center. He serves on the board of directors for an Austin-based community organization serving families with children with cerebral palsy, CPath. Dr. Ong is currently a faculty member for the Child Neurology residency program at Texas A&M College of Medicine. He one of the physicians that started the Child Neurology Consultants of Austin (CNCA) practice in 2016.
- Spasticity and Cerebral Palsy Management
- Neonatal Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- Undergraduate: Washington University in St. Louis, 1998
- Medical Education: Rush University, 2007
- Residency: Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern, 2009
- Fellowship: Child Neurology, University of Washington, 2012
To make an appointment with Dr. Jinfon Ong at our Central Austin or South Austin location, please call Child Neurology Consultants of Austin at (512) 494-4000, or book an appointment now.